Hall of Records
Do you have an interest in Butte County history?
Do you have a few hours to spare?
We could use your help! Some of the jobs we need help with are:
- Data entry
- Cleaning of historic books
- Sorting and organizing of documents
- Preparing archival storage of documents and maps
- Expert input in determining preservation priorities
- Collaboration in determining "Hot Topic" searches, cross-referencing of subjects
- Moving help: packing these valuable items for a safe move to the new facility
- Ongoing public assistance and maintenance of the archives
Whether you're interested in volunteering just once or twice, or on a regular basis, we have the perfect position for YOU! Please give us a call and bring your friends!
- Melinda Rist
- Hall of Records Archive Program Manager