Precinct Officer Application
- Must attend a 3-4 hour training class in Oroville prior to serving as a Precinct Officer.
- Must be of good repute, character, and have never been convicted of any election offense or fraud.
- Must be a registered voter of California.
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform and complete the assigned tasks:
- Be able to "work" in a busy and stressful environment for 15+ hours.
- Be able to follow instructions and not deviate from them.
- Be able to lift 15-25 pounds.
- Be in good physical condition that allows sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
Please consider the following before submitting this application to serve in Butte County: