Skip to main content.

Butte County

Recorder's Office

County Clerk-Recorder/Registrar of Voters


Copies of recorded assessment, parcel, and subdivision maps may be obtained in our office.

Individual maps may be purchased in the following formats:

  • Bond paper (black line) $10.00 first page/$5.00 each additional page
  • Vellum $12.00 first page/$3.00 each additional page
  • Mylar $15.00 first page/$8.00 each additional page

An entire set of recorded maps (Map Books 1-158) may be purchased on CD-Rom for $520.00. Updates are available for purchase at $47.00 each. A Map Information Sheet must be submitted at the time a map is recorded in Butte County.